Teller 직원 모집
뱅크오브호프에서 유능하고 성실한 인재를 찾습니다.
* Location: 1939 Harrison St. Suite 110, Oakland, CA 94612
* Full Insurance Coverage, Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacation, Competitive Compensation
* Required Language Skills: English/Korean
To apply, please click on the link:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Uses excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer’s financial needs, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, generate leads, and provide quality customer service.
• Achieves and exceeds individual and branch sales and service targets through recommendations of new and existing products and services (e.g. accounts, loans, and credit cards), sales referrals, cross-selling, up-selling in a results-driven environment and provide the great experience to every customer.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
1. Some experience in retail sales and customer service functions a plus.
2. Present a professional image in dealing with customers, interdepartmental and external representatives.
3. High school graduate or equivalent.
•Bank of Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Bank of Hope will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer's legal duty to furnish information.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
USKNEWS 회원등급 : 최고관리자 포인트 : 32,300